Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Lesser Known Brand of MP3 Player

My ip-Pod has taken a hit. It was contaminated by an alien brand of speaker/alarm clock that it was attached to, and I'm not sure that it will recover. I was in a state of shock this morning when I discovered its critical state. However, the shock subsided, and the wonder of rediscovery emerged as I beheld the previously acquired lesser known brand of MP3 player - The Inbuilt Random Synapse Firer.

This product has many admirable features. That's not to say that it doesn't have its drawbacks. For instance, the volume doesn't go as high as other MP3 player brands, but, as with other brands, this can be augmented by linking the device outputs to vocal outputs. On the plus side, it's very user friendly and has an effective and excellent algorithm for selecting tunes (whatever that may be, the exact formula remains a mystery to us fans).

Some examples of fine tune selections that were produced for my entertainment so far today include the following tracks;

Day-O - Harry Belafonte
Fourth Floor - The Waifs
Iko Iko - The Belle Stars
Ordinary Angels - Frente

And the day ain't over yet! I look forward to the fabulous selections to come.

NB I am extremely busy and.....concerned in and about the near future, but the posting will continue.

No comments: