Friday, January 16, 2009

Light & Fluffy Post #1

It has been brought to my attention by the poisonous snakes that I've been putting far too much thought into my blog posts. As such, this is the first of a series of light and fluffy blog posts that will make up the 26.

Fair warning, these pictures are advertising. *spits on the sidewalk* They also promote inaccurate and judgemental gender stereotypes. If the gracious and glorious author of this blog had done up the images, the lines would have a different configuration.

But, they are also not without humour value.



2 comments:

DaBich said...

well, that about sums it up!

Hope you're enjoying your warm weather while I'm here freezing! :P

Althea said...

I am :) But for the 5 minutes of each day when it gets cold, at about 11pm, I'm thinking of you.